How to Clean Mold Off of Wood
Mold grows anywhere there is a presence of moisture and heat. it can be very hazardous to your immune system if it is in your living environment.
For exterior mold removal I recommend using TSP which is offered by many home improvement stores. It is a powder that you mix with water. This
application is often used with a power washer. You can mix a small amount of bleach to kill any remaining mold that is hidden to the eye. USE A RESPIRATOR WHEN REMOVING MOLD.
For interior use I recommend using a spritz bottle with bleach water. Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to remove the mold. Use a paper dust mask when removing mold. Air born bacteria can make your immune system weak, causing you to get sick. Dispose any rags or sponges that may have come in contact with the mold.
If possible coat this wood with a stain blocking, mold resistant primer. This will close up the pores to keep the mold from setting in again in the same spot.